Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Buying A Bottle of Hair Dye...


Buying a bottle of hairdye for my mom, my elder sister managed to win a pair of tickets for the Super Band Finals! And I'm going along with her!

And, oh yea, for those who are hoping for exclusive photos of the finals to be posted here, I am afraid that I have to pre-emptively disappoint you all as there is this little annoying condition on the back of the ticket which states: "Photography and video recording are not permitted in the studio/theatre. All equipment of such nature will be confiscated" (I'm not joking... I myself was mildly shocked when I read this condition)...

Hmm... I wonder if the audience have to stand throughout the finals, seeing the words "Free Standing" (and not "Free Sitting") on the front of the tickets...

No comments:

Post a Comment