Monday, May 09, 2005

Post No. 13: Thanks, Mom...

Thanks, Mom, for bearing me inside of you for 10 long months...

Thanks, Mom, for enduring the killing pain of natural childbirth to give me Life...

Thanks, Mom, for taking care of me when I was growing up...

Thanks, Mom, for providing me with a conducive environment to grow up in...

Thanks, Mom, for teaching me...

Thanks, Mom, for tolerating my imperfections though they get you so exasperated at times... :P

Thanks, Mom, for worrying about me and nagging at me (although sometimes I think that your worry & nagging arer needless :P)...

Thanks, Mom, for looking after me when I fall sick...

Thanks, Mom, for helping me with the minor yet important stuff in Life so I needn't worry so much about them...

Thanks, Mom, for trusting that I would be "auto" in my studies and allow me to progress at my own pace...

Thanks, Mom, for being there when I needed you...

Thanks, Mom, for giving me the freedom I need while keeping a watchful eye over me...

Thanks, Mom, for everything...

Thanks, Mom, for being the great Mom that you are...

Thanks, Mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment