Saturday, April 30, 2005

Post No. 12: I Hate You/我恨你

Dedicated to all those guys who have their hearts broken in unrequited love:

I Hate You

I hate you
I really hate you
I really hate you to the core

I hate you for not seeing
That beneath my cold stoic exterior
Lies a fragile heart

I hate you for not knowing
That though I don’t admit it
I still think of you & your smile

I hate you for treating
The poems & letters I write for you
As nothing special

I hate you for thinking
That we can remain as ordinary friends
When that’s quite impossible on my part

I hate you for not understanding
That despite my feigned disinterest
I still care about you

I hate you
For having to wish you & him well
Even when it hurts me to know that you & him are together

I hate you
For planting the cursed seed of first love
Years ago into my young heart

I hate myself
For not being able to forget you
Even after so long

24/4/2005
Typed down in a sudden rush of inspiration

致给所有因暗恋无果而心碎的人:

我恨你

我恨你
我真的很恨你
我恨你恨之入骨

我恨你没看到
我那坚强冷漠的外表下
隐藏着个脆弱的心

我恨你不知道
虽我不敢承认
我还会想起你和你的笑容

我恨你
把我写给你的诗与信
当作不值得稀奇的东西

我恨你认为
我们还能继续当普通朋友
你可知道那对我有多困难吗?

我恨你不了解
虽我装作漠不关心
其实我仍在乎你

我恨你
因为我得祝福你和他
虽知道你和他在一起使我心碎

我恨你
把初恋又甜又苦的种子
种入我情窦初开的心

我恨我自己
过了怎么久
竞还没法把你忘掉

灵感突来时所写29/4/2005

No comments:

Post a Comment