Saturday, February 24, 2007

The Human Disease?

©Bizarro


Yes, I am quite aware that I have already cited the following quote in an earlier post but it's such an apt quote, I am going to cite it again for this post.


“I'd like to share with you a revelation I've had, during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.”

-- Agent Smith to Morpheus, "The Matrix"

No comments:

Post a Comment