Wednesday, September 27, 2006

"We Didn't Start The Fire" -- The "I Live In Singapura" Version

Hmm... I realise that I may be very outdated with this but I just got wind of this hilarious video clip only today (so call me a "mountain tortise")...



Hilarious, isn't it? We all need to laugh at ourselves from time to time; in a way, it's therapeutic, I suppose... We can't be completely serious and take ourselves too seriously all the time, can we (no matter what the people on top tell us)...?

Well, if I'm not wrong, the tune for the song is based on the tune for this song: "We Didn't Start The Fire". Similar to "I Live In Singapura", this song made reference to quite a fair bit of American historical events from 1949 to 1989...

Anway, if you all are interested, here's more information about "We Didn't Start The Fire" at here and a video clip of a MTV for the song at here

I live in Singapura (it's not perfect living but at least it's interesting)... B-P

No comments:

Post a Comment