Friday, April 28, 2006

About That Pizza Hut TV Commercial...

Have you all seen the latest Pizza Hut TV commercial? Well, I'm talking about the one in which Michelle Chia got attracted to this pizza delievery boy played by Alan Tern and even took the initiative to ask him out (albeit using a written note)...

I don't know about you all but this commercial seems quite illogical to me. I mean, come on, how high is the possibility in real-life that whenever you call for pizza delievery, the same pizza delievery guy comes to your door...?

Yet, illogical part aside, if becoming a pizza delievery boy gives me a chance to run into beautiful ladies like Michelle Chia, I sure don't mind becoming one... I'm looking for a part-time job anyway...

Alas, I don't have a bike licence! Sigh...

Haa...

No comments:

Post a Comment