Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Post No. 28: Searching

Searching

Since I can’t remember when
I have been searching
For many different things

Searching
For a place where I would no longer be just an outsider looking in
Somewhere I belong

Searching
For friends who will understand & appreciate me for who I am
Friends who hopefully will last forever

Searching
For a way to overcome my weaknesses
To be a better man

Searching
For a place where I need not hide behind a mask
Fearing that others would not like what’s beneath the mask

Searching
For a way to contribute back to the world
From which I have gained so much

Searching
For a way to help with the world’s sufferings
Making it a better place

Searching
For a cause & belief
That I can truly believe in & fight for

Searching
For the answers
To all my questions

Searching
For Her
And the courage to express to Her my feelings for Her

When
Can I
Find all that I seek for?

23/6/2005

No comments:

Post a Comment